Engraved signs have so many uses and are a very popular option for many of our customers. Express Sign & Graphics offers engraving on different types of substrates and can even combine full color graphics or screenprinting and engraving together to make great looking signs.
What are some of the uses for engraved signs? Engraved signs are great for:
- Nameplates – for offices and cubicals
- Deskplates – for hotels, medical offices, registration desks
- Safety Signs – perfect for manufacturing, laboratories, medical offices
- Brass Signs, Aluminum Signs and Stainless Steel engraved signs- for interior and exterior uses – great for plaques, awards, office identification signage, building identification
- Acrylic laser engraved signs – for awards, nameplates, directories, product displays
- Donor Walls and Memorial Plaques – engraving in brass, bronze, plastic and even wood for attractive long lasting memorials and donor walls
- ID Tags – for valves, plumbing fixtures and more, durable and long lasting on indoor or outdoor plastics with holes and chain for hanging.
- Directional and Directory Signs – long lasting directory inserts, wall/flag mount directional and informational signs
- Outdoor signs for golf courses, parks and recreation facilities can be engraved on our Polycore heavy duty material.
Engraved signs can be hung directly on a wall or surface with double tape, or be drilled with holes for screws. We also offer a wide range of sign holders and frames for your engraved signs.
Why choose engraved? If you are looking for a long lasting sign for indoor or outdoor use, engraving is a great option. With dozens of color combinations available, the choices are great. We use Romark brand engraving plastics. Romark-ColorChart2016_Web Romark offers a number of options including wood look plastics, metal look plastics and a great range of color combinations as you can see from their color charts.
Engraved signs are generally smaller in size – sheets of material are available up to 4′ x 4′, but most engraving machines handle smaller sizes. We offer both rotary engraving and laser engraving. Laser allows for finer detail. Some engraving materials are creating for reverse engraving so that the lettering is on the reverse side of the sign creating a durable sign with an elegant look.
Other features – looking for a custom shape? We can help with that too. Ovals, arch top signs, or any sign shape you can imaging can be routed from the materials prior to or after the engraving process. Need a custom Vacant/In Use sign for a conference room, restroom or other use? We can help with that too.
So, in a nutshell, if you are looking for a durable interior or exterior sign that is lightweight, engraved plastic, metal or acrylic signs are a great option. Our turnaround times on engraved signs run 1-2 weeks depending on the material selected and quantity. We are happy to help you layout your sign for best fit, easy readability and easy install/attachment to whatever surface you need. We also offer many options for hanging your sign including frames, Velcro, projecting wall mounts, ceiling mounts and more.
As always, we strive to make your sign buying as Easy as 1-2-3! Call or email us today for information on any of our products or a quote. Or, stop by our store Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm to see samples and discuss your sign project.