Channel Letter Signs
Channel Letter Signs are a popular option for businesses who want to attract customers throughout the day and night. These signs are commonly used for strip malls and shopping centers, indoor malls, office buildings, and restaurants.
We can recreate your logo-in-lights using LED lighting eliminating the maintenance and breakage often caused with neon channel letters. All of our channel letters are UL Listed.
For A Fast Quote or More Information Call Now 978-250-9890
What Types of Channel Letters do we offer?
Standard Style Front Illuminated Letters
- These are the most common style of channel letter. Comprised of an aluminum routed backer, shaped returns (sides) an acrylic face and trim cap.
- Our illuminated channel letters are lighted using energy saving LED’s.
- A combination of LED color and Face color determine how they look when lighted and unlighted.
- Our standard depth is 5″, but custom depths are available from 3″ – 6″.
Back Lit, Reverse or Halo Illuminated Letters
- These are just as they sound with the can or aluminum facing the front and the acrylic face in the back.
- Illuminated with LED’s, reverse channel letters can be painted to match any logo color or even be brushed or polished metals.
- Back Lit letters are mounted off the building or backer to allow the lighting to show properly and cannot be flush mount.
Bubble or Contour Channel Letters
- Commonly used when font sizes are too small to form as individual letters or when a logo shape is complicated.
- Contour or Bubble Channel Letters can be used in combination with Regular or Backlit Channel letters.
- For Full Color Graphics, Contour Channel letters are generally front illuminated.
- Standard construction is a 5″ depth, but custom construction is available in 2″ – 12″ depths.
For Our Standard Color Options for Faces, Trim and Returns, Call Now 978-250-9890 or email us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly get back to you.
Marquee or Open Faced Channel Letters
- This style gives a real old school or theater appeal.
- In Marquee or Open Faced channel letters, lighting is by neon or by bulbs and a clear face is put on the face to show the lighting components.
Color Changing LED Channel Letters
New advances in lighting allow for letters that change color. These letters can also offer motion along with color changes and can be programmed from the ground. They offer different mode sequences, speed levels and brightness levels along with a pause function to allow you to hold any color.
Non-Illuminated Reverse Channel Letters
Welded construction and can be painted to match any PMS color. Also available in polished or brushed metal finishes.
Front and Backlit Channel Letters
Fabricated with acryic faces and backs, these channel letters are mounted to a routed polycarbonate backer that allows them to stand off enough for the back light to glow properly.
Reverse Custom Logos
Aluminum faced, welded channel letters similar to a Backlit letter with push through letters or features that illuminate.
Dual Color Channel Letters
A specialty film is applied to front illuminated channel letters that allow them to appear black in the daytime and white at night increasing night time visibility for those requiring black letters.
How are Channel Letters Attached?
Raceway Mount – Letters are mounted to an aluminum raceway or bar. This allows for wiring to run through the raceway rather than individually through the wall. It also reduces the number of holes required in the building for the wiring and letter attachment.
Direct or Remote Mount – Letters are mounted individually through the wall with the transformers either inside the letters or the building. This is a nice clean look and eliminates the letters standing off othe wall on a raceway.
Oversized Raceway or Cabinet Mounted – We can fabricate all types of custom cabinets or backers to accomodate your project needs