- Options for aluminum signs include various thicknesses – .040, .063, .080 and .125 are the most common.
- Aluminum can be shaped via router to add decorative designs to your sign.
- Great for outdoor use, aluminum is commonly used for parking and directional signs, MUTCD roadway signs, safety signs and street signs
- Aluminum signs can can be painted to match your Pantone colors.
- In addition to vinyl lettering or full color graphics, reflective vinyl lettering and graphics are also available.
- Many post options are available. See some of our most common post/hanging options.
- We also offer extruded aluminum sign systems, custom fabricated aluminum hanging brackets and more.