There are so many ways to use PVC for signage.
- We often use PVC for fabricating both indoor and outdoor dimensional letters and logos. Combinations of thicknesses can create an attractive looking dimensional sign. We can color match your Pantone colors as well using Matthews paint finishes for a long-lasting interior or exterior sign.
- Full Color Panel Signs are a breeze with PVC. No painting needed, longer lasting and more efficient that plywood or other site sign substrates, PVC is an excellent choice.
- Direct to Substrate Printing on PVC is also a great option for displays and retail signage.
- Routing Custom Shapes is easy with PVC. Cut letters, logos, and custom sign shapes can be created to meet your sign project needs.
Where Can You Use PVC Signs?
PVC Signs are great for:
- Parking Lot and Apartment/Condo Complex Signs
- Site and Project Signs
- Wall Mounted Business Signs
- Post and Panel Signs (add some PVC posts for a great finished look)
- Poster Mounting
- Easel and Table Top Displays for Trade Shows and Events
- Event Signs
- Custom Cut Letters and Logos
- Retail Signage
- Stop Signs and Regulation Signage
- Interior and Exterior Use
What Are the Advantages of PVC over other materials such as wood?
- PVC offers a smooth surface for painting, mounting full color graphics and vinyl lettering.
- Can be routed and painted just like wood.
- Is available in 1/8, 1/4 ,1/2, 3/4 and 1″ thicknesses.
- Is waterproof and does not rot or split like wood.
- Bug and Termite Proof.
Do you have a Custom Sign Project that you need help with? We are happy to get you a Quote.
Call us at 978-250-9890 Today